CTET forms are already out online as well as offline on July 30, 2015. Many CTET aspirants are facing problems while filling the Online application form. We had posted the Blog itself on the day of CBSE notified the CTET Sept 2015 form filling dates at the link CTET SEPT 2015?. Today we giving the details again how to fill online form for CTET Sept 2015.
CTET aspirants can easily fill the?CTET Sept Exam Online form 2015? by following given steps: ?
- You can simply visit the official website of CTET at this link ?www.ctet.nic.in
- If you have not registered yet for CTET Sept 2015, you have to begin from making fresh registration by clicking the tab ?PROCEED TO APPLY ONLINE? at the Candidate Registration Box given on left hand side of the page
- You will be navigated to a page where you are suggested to read the important instructions before filling the online form. Read all instructions carefully. Then click the tab ?PROCEED TO APPLY ONLINE?
- You will navigate to a page of Application Form. Fill all necessary details here including:
i. Your basic Details;
ii. Your three choices of centers;
iii. Your choice of Language;
iv. Your Educational Qualification ? Diploma or Degree;
Enter the security pin code at last & click the next button to save the changes;
- If your all details are valid & in a specified format, you will be navigated to a REVIEW WINDOW where you are supposed to verify all details that you have entered in the Application Form. After making sue that your all details are correct, you can click NEXT to move to next window.
- Here, you are supposed to Upload Scanned Images of Photograph?in the JPG format with size must be in range of 4kb to 100kb. Further you have to Upload the scanned image of your Signature in JPG format size of scanned signature must be in range of 1kb to 25kb.
i. the dimension of photograph should be of length 3.5 cm and height of 4.5 cm (3.5cm*4.5cm).
ii. the dimension of signature should be of length 3.5 cm and height of 1.5cm.
You can use various online image compressing s/w to compress the size of your image. Some of the important links for compressing images are:-
- After your images get successfully uploaded, you will be navigated to a Online payment window where you can make payment either through payment card or net banking. For making payment through Bank challan, you can generate challan through computer for CTET Exam Fee in CBSE Account through Syndicate bank and Canara bank in the favour of Secretary, Central Board of Secondary Education, Delhi.
- Candidates will be navigated to the confirmation page after making successful payment. You are advised to save the confirmation page for further use.
CTET COACHING FOR BETTER RESULTS
Competition Gurukul?has started its CTET?s fresh crash course batchfor?Common Teacher Eligibility Test?.?The Registration process?has started for the Batch.?You can visit our center?to register your slot. You will be guided by ourcounsellor from Monday to Saturday?at scheduled timing of?9 AM to 8 PM.
For More Information Contact
A-1/17, Janakpuri, Main Najafgarh Road,
Opp Metro Pillar 636, New Delhi ? 110058