First of all, we like to pray for your goodness in your on ?board exam. We wish that you come up with flying colors in your Board exam and will make your parents and relatives feel proud of you.
Friends, we know that some of the following questions may?bother you sometimes during your preparation for your board ?exam:
- which course/stream/branch?will i get after finishing board exam?
- how will i get admission to top school/college/university so that i can have better career opportunities?
- Is it good to do preparation for Polytechnic exam side by side?
- How can i make balance between my polytechnic entrance preparation and board exam preparation?
So we would like to tell you not to bother about all such questions as discussed above. This blog is written especially to give you answers to all of your above or other questions.
If you are not aware about Polytechnic Exam, we would first like to inform you that Polytechnic Entrance Exam allow a Tenth Passed person to pursue for the technical diploma courses?in?Architectural Assistantship,?Civil Engineering.?Computer Engineering,?Electrical Engineering,?Electronics & Communication Engineering,?Information Technology,?Mechanical Engineering. If you crack this entrance test with higher rankings, you can get opportunity to get admission into Top Polytechnic Colleges which provide 100 percent job placement with handsome salary and full job satisfaction in the Top MNCs of our country.
We want to suggest you to first keep focus on your Board Exam at present and we further like to advice you to try your level best to score high percentage marks?in your ongoing board exam as it is good for your credentials. Polytechnic exam syllabus basically covers the chapters and concepts of Science, Maths and English of class IX and X. You can finish the syllabus and can do preparation of Polytechnic exam easily by simply joining a?good and reliable institute after finishing your board exam in month of April. A two month coaching , regular assessment test ?and tricky approach?can ensure you 100 percent success in your Polytechnic entrance Test.
KNOW THE POLYTECHNIC COACHING PROGRAM @ COMPETITION GURUKUL
Competition Gurukul is one of the pioneer and leading institute of Polytechnic Entrance Coaching. The alumni of IIT Delhi and NSIT have set up a fundamental and wonderful coaching institute in the form of Competition Gurukul where you can do Polytechnic Entrance preparation with success assurance ?of obtaining higher rankings and excellent marks in Polytechnic Entrance Test with limited effort.
MEET OUR EXPERT WHO WILL GUIDE YOU TO POLYTECHNIC ENTRANCE COACHING PROGRAM
Features of our Polytechnic Entrance Coaching Program ?
- Complete coverage of?Polytechnic Entrance Syllabus 15 days before exam
- Individual faculty for each subject – Science, Maths and English
- Interactive session of Concept development,?trick learning and doubt – clearance
- Weekly Exam pattern based test with OMR sheet facility
- Regular Periodic Tests, Mock Test and Speed Tests
- Weekend doubt classes to get your doubts cleared
- Online test facility if you are not able to appear for offline test
- Backup class for students who misses the class with genuine reason
- Free revised and highly upgraded study materials
- Free Online ?Academic Support, online study materials and video lectures
- Free Wifi and Computer Lab facility to fill forms and get latest exam updates
- Effective Coaching environment at a moderate fee
GET REGISTERED HERE FOR FREE DEMO CLASS FROM 2 APRIL ?
The registration plus demo class?for fresh batches?of?Polytechnic Entrance Exam Coaching?have begun. Be the first to register your slot for getting immediate benefit.
Our Important Links
For More Information Contact
A-1/17, Janakpuri, Main Najafgarh Road,
Opp Metro Pillar 636, New Delhi ? 110058
Uttam Nagar Branch
A-38, 39, 40, Opposite Metro Pillar no: 641,
Uttam Nagar, Near Uttam Nagar East Metro Station, New Delhi – 110058