Competition Gurukul provides the best Coaching for the preparation of the Leet exam for Diploma in Engineering Students for B.Tech in Engineering.
LEET Eligibility Criteria
Those candidates who pass a Three-year Diploma degree in Engineering along with conditions mentioned below:-
- Candidates have to secure a minimum of 60% marks or equivalent CGPA in Engineering Diploma
- Applicants from the Reserve category (SC/ST) should score a minimum of 50 to 55% in their
- Applicants who are above the age of 18 and below the age of 26 are eligible for the entrance
- Candidates who have Back & Supplementary in Diploma can also apply for lateral entry in DTU, but they have to clear all the supplementary/back till the time of
- In the case of candidates allotted grade awarded in terms of CGPA, then they can calculate their percentage= 10* CGPA.
- Applicants who have completed their diploma course from a known university which is located in Delhi will be eligible for the Delhi region only.
- Whereas applicants who have completed their diploma course from a known university located in another place than Delhi are eligible for outside the Delhi region only.
LEET Exam Pattern
- Candidates can go through the information related to the paper pattern for the entrance exam below:
- The entrance exam is conducted in both offline mode (pen-paper-based) as well as online mode. Authority will provide two hours to the applicants for completing the entire paper.
- University will not give any extra time to the applicants for completing the paper. Fours marks will be granted for each right answer.
- One mark will be deducted for each incorrect answer.
- Once the exam is over, a merit list will be prepared by the university on the basis of the grades scored by the applicants in the entrance exam.
Applied Mathematics – 25% Applied Mechanics – 25%
Computer Awareness & Physics/Chemistry related knowledge – 25% Analytical & Logical Reasoning – 25%
Salient Features :
- Innovative & conceptual Techniques.
- Latest Test Series
- Best Training Methodology in the Market.
- Weekly Mock Test for final preparation.
- Interactive Atmosphere of Class Room.
- Concise & structured study material.
- Weekend Batches for working professionals.
- Mock Interview sessions.
- Individual Tips For Skill Development.
For Demo classes & Fresh batches inquiry Visit our website
Call & What’sup: 9212129295, 9015596280
Address: A-38, 39, 40 Opp Metro Pillar No 641, Near Uttam Nagar Bus Terminal, New Delhi