SSC, which stands for?Staff Selection Commission, conducts ?the Combined Higher Secondary Level (CHSL) Examination?every year. This exam is conducted for the recruitment for the post of ?Lower Division Clerk (LDC), Data Entry Operator (DEO),?and Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistant posts. SSC CHSL registration process?is going to be notified soon. You can obtain the latest detail in this regard from our website
?Important Tentative Dates for SSC CHSL 2016
|1||Release of Application form||(not notified yet)|
|2||Last date of Offline Application Form||(not notified yet)|
|3||Last date of Online Application Form||(not notified yet)|
|4||Issue of E- Admit Card||1?week of September 2016|
|5||Date of Examination||25?Sept 2016, 9?Oct 2016 & 16?Oct 2016|
|6||Declaration of Exam Result||January 2017|
|7||Skill Test/Typing Test||March 2017|
|8||Declaration of Final Result||May 2017|
SSC CHSL Salary 2016
|Post||Grade Pay||Gross Salary||In Hand Salary|
|LDC||1900||Rs. 22,392 ? 26,026||Rs. 18,777 ? 22,411|
|DEO||2400||Rs. 29,340 ? 35,220||Rs. 25,165 ? 31,045|
|Postal Assistant||2400||Rs. 29,340 ? 35,220||Rs. 25,165 ? 31,045|
?Post wise Vacancy of?SSC CHSL 2016
- Data Entry Operator ? 1,010
- Lower Division Clerk ? 2,053
- Postal/Sorting Assistant ? 3,527
Eligibility Criteria of SSC CHSL 2016?
- Age Limit ? Minimum age is 18 years and maximum age is 27 years as on 1 August 2016. Age relaxation provided to certain categories as per the government rules.
- Educational Qualification ? Candidates must have passed 12th Standard or equivalent examination from a recognized Board or University.
Application Form of?SSC CHSL 2016?
Interested and eligible candidates can visit the official website of SSC ssc.online.nic.in to apply for SSC CHSL 2016 Exam.
Application Fee / Mode of Payment?
- Online Application ? Candidates have to pay fee of Rs. 100, candidates can pay application fee through challan at any SBI branch, net banking and any credit/debit cards. (SC/ ST/ Female / PH category aspirants no need to pay any fee).
- Offline Application ? Candidates have to pay a fee of Rs. 100 as application fee through CRF stamps which can be bought from the post office. Fee is exempted for all female candidates and reservation category as per the rule of Government of India.
Selection Procedure of SSC CHSL 2016
Selection process includes two steps:
- Written Examination of 200 Marks?(Objective Type)?
- Skill Test (candidates who qualify the written examination will be called for typing test)
In Case of Tie
In case where more than one candidate score equal aggregates marks, a tie breaker will be applied:
- Marks score in written examination.
- According to the date of birth, who is senior in the age.
- Alphabetical order in which first names of the candidates appear.
Exam Pattern & Syllabus SSC CHSL 2016?
- There will be 4 sections in a question paper namely
(1) General Intelligence,
(2) English Language,
(3) Quantitative Aptitude, and
(4) General Awareness /?General Knowledge.
- Exam will have 200 questions for 200 marks.
- Duration of the exam is 2 hours.
- The question paper will be objective type.
- Questions will be set both in English & Hindi for?sections ? 1, 3 & 4.
- There will be negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer.