Competition Gurukul? starts a fresh batch for B.Ed.?Entrance Exam Coaching 2017 with more promising and comprehensive classroom coaching than the previous seasons. This year, we have designed our coaching program, meticulously, in a more cognitive and standardized manner?as compared to previous years, well suited to the revised syllabus of the B.Ed. CET-2017?which is well suited to your success in the exam
The B.Ed.?CET (Common entrance Test) is conducted in different parts of our country in the assumed months of April?-?July?by various universities every year which provides candidates direct path?to admission in country’s top B.Ed.?Colleges. The minimum eligibility for giving this entrance exam is graduation from any subject.
Our B.Ed Entrance Exam?coaching program is a quite promising program designed by our team, which provides all necessary features of a “perfect coaching”?required for cracking this exam. The candidates who have taken coaching from our institute so far, most of them, are?rank holders?in the B.Ed. entrance exam conducted by various universities which truly explains our success story. And for this success of our?coaching program, we?give total credit to the following key segments that have worked significantly in making our students successful in the B.Ed. Entrance Exam :
- Basic Clarification of the concepts: The fundamental responsibility of our faculty is to endeavor for clearing concepts of the students enrolled in our coaching program.
- Commitment to finish syllabus:?Our faculty worked on the criteria of finishing syllabus of the B.Ed. entrance exam effectively a half month before the commencement of the exam as per exam pattern which enables our student to study and do preparation magnificently.
- Easy Methodology: The methodology adopted by our faculty is quite easy, simple and in plain language to make the students understand the concept thoroughly. We and our faculty never hesitate to take ?innovative methods of enhancing the quality of coaching.
- Regular Tests: A series of?weekly tests are conducted by us after completion of 30 percent syllabus of B.Ed coaching program in order to assess the performance of the students. In addition, we held doubts sessions to discuss the test.
- Test Series: A series of full length mock test series are conducted after the completion of syllabus so as to boost up the performance of students before appearing for B.Ed. entrance exam.
- Time Devotion: Our faculty takes its sole responsibility to clear the doubts of student. The students have to make sure to consult the availability of our faculty of concerned subject at the institute before approaching them with their doubts.
The registration cum admission for the fresh batch of B.Ed.?Entrance Exam 2017 has started at our institute. To get the benefit of our competitive and comprehensive B.Ed. entrance coaching, call us at the details given below.
ADDRESS & CONTACT DETAILS
A-1/17, Janakpuri, Main Najafgarh Road,
Opp Metro Pillar 636, New Delhi ? 110058
Uttam Nagar Branch
A-38, 39, 40, Opposite Metro Pillar no: 641,
Uttam Nagar, Near Uttam Nagar East Metro Station, New Delhi